Peace and Freedom in an Uncertain World
Tejas Camping Weekend at Frontier Camp For International Students
March 6-8, 2015
Texas International Students Spring Break Trip –See Pictures and Videos and a SPECIAL MULTIMEDIA SLIDESHOW from Tejas 2014 and see Preview Video to learn more about what we do at Tejas. (Also check out the video from 2011)
Who? All International Students
What will we experience?
- Music, drama, games, meet new friends, bonfire, cookouts, small groups, outdoor activities (see below)
- For international students and their friends who want to learn from each other, make friends and have fun
- Discussions on the topic of “Peace and Freedom in an Uncertain World”
- Learn from each other as we listen to each other and discuss these questions
- Take next steps in discovering God and His deep desire for you from the Bible
- Lots of fun things to do…
Other Activities (You choose):
– Music – Games – Camp Fire – Small groups – Talent Show
– 2 nights lodging in a cabin – five meals – Transportation
– Guided Group Trail Horseback Riding (Additional $10, Limited space, Sign up & Pay at Registration)
– Fishing (License required,- purchase before coming—bring a fishing pole if you can)
* Canoeing – Hiking * Paddleboats – Group Dancing
– Sports (soccer, volleyball, Basketball,, etc.
– Ropes Challenge Course * Zip Line * Shooting
Children’s Program for Children of Participants
*You can pay by check to your local Staff or Credit Card online but sign up here at this site.
You can save the processing fee and register directly with staff using the paper registration form that you can fill out and give to them with your payment.
To contact your campus ISI staff representative
Time & Place for departure : Click here for time and place for your campus or ask Your Campus ISI Staff for instructions.
Fee: $80, includes transportation, accommodations and meals.
Registration deadline: March 3
What to bring: toiletries, towel, flashlight, sleeping bag/sheets and blankets, pillow, money for supper during the trip.
- We only have a certain number of spots, so sign up soon! First paid, first reserved. Register and pay SOON!
- Men and Women sleep in different and separate cabins in dormitory style bunk beds.