Explore – Find Answers to Life’s Most Pressing Questions
March 8-10, 2013
Come Join Us at ISI Tejas 2013
Texas International Students Spring Break Retreat – See Pictures and Videos and a SPECIAL MULTIMEDIA SLIDESHOW from Tejas 2012 and see Preview Video from 2010 to learn more about what we do at Tejas. (Also check out the video from 2011)
Who? All International Students
When? March 8,Fri – March 10,Sun
Where? Rockin’ C Ranch, Lindale, TX (Click here for Maps & Directions for Drivers)
What will we experience?
- Music, games, Camp Fire, Talent Show, cookout, small groups, outdoor activities (see below)
- 2 nights lodging cabin – five meals – transportation
- Meet new friends from other campuses
- Presentations and discussions on the topic of “Explore – Find Answers to Life’s Most Pressing Questions”
- Learn from each other as we listen to each other and discuss these questions
- Take next steps in discovering God and His deep desire for you from the Bible
- Discover about God & Jesus from the Bible
- For international students and their friends who want to learn from each other, make friends and have fun
- Lots of fun things to do…
Other Activities (You choose):
- horseback riding – Canoeing – Hiking – Shooting Guns/Rifles/Shotguns
- Fishing (no license required, bring a fishing pole if you can)
- Cookout – Sports (soccer, volleyball, etc.) – Line Dancing
- Giant Rope Swing – Ropes Challenge Course
- Caldwell Zoo (additional fee)
Children’s Program for Children of Participants
*You can pay by check to your local Staff or Credit Card online but sign up here at this site.
You can save the processing fee and register directly with staff using the paper registration form that you can fill out and give to them with your payment.
To contact your campus ISI staff representative
Time & Place for departure : Click here for time and place for your campus or ask Your Campus ISI Staff for instructions.
Fee: $79, includes transportation, accommodations and meals.
Registration deadline: March 5
What to bring: toiletries, towel, sleeping bag/sheets and blankets, pillow, money for supper during the trip.
- We only have a certain number of spots, so sign up soon! First paid, first reserved. Register and pay SOON!
- Men and Women sleep in different and separate cabins in dormitory style bunk beds.