If I am Second Who is First?
Come Join Us at ISI/I Am Second Tejas 2011
Texas International Students Spring Break Retreat – See Pictures and Videos from Tejas 2010 a SPECIAL MULTIMEDIA SLIDESHOW from 2010 and see Preview Video from 2010 to learn more about what we do atTejas
Who? All International Students
When? March 11,Fri – March 13,Sun
Where? Rockin’ C Ranch, Lindale, TX (Click here for Maps & Directions for Drivers)
What will we experience?
- Music, drama, games, meet new friends, bonfire, cookouts, small groups, outdoor activities (see below)
- Presentations and discussions on the topic of “Who is Jesus? And Why does this Matter?”
- Learn from each other as we listen to each other and discuss these questions
- Hear what the Bible says about these important questions
- For international students and their friends who want to learn from each other, make friends and have fun
- Lots of fun things to do…
Other Activities (You choose):
– Discover about Jesus from the Bible
– Discover about Jesus from the Bible – Music – Games – Camp Fire – Small groups – 2 nights lodging cabin – five meals – transportation- meet new friends from other campuses – horseback riding ($6 extra) – Canoeing – Hiking – Fishing (no license required, bring a fishing pole if you can) – Cookout – Sports (soccer, volleyball, etc.) – Line Dancing- Giant Rope Swing – Ropes Challenge Course – Caldwell Zoo (additional fee)
To contact your campus ISI staff representative
- We only have a certain number of spots, so sign up soon! First paid, first reserved. Register and pay SOON!
- Men and Women sleep in different and separate cabins in dormitory style bunk beds.