JOIN US FOR THE ADVENTURE!
Tejas (pronounced ‘TEH-haas’): Lots of friends, old and new, coming together to enjoy a study break…or the Spanish word for Texas.
Tejas is a retreat sponsored by International Students, Inc. held at Pinecove Ranch in Tyler, Texas. It is an opportunity to meet new friends, discover Jesus from the Bible, discover what it means to be in a community, and to enjoy fun and games too!
Tejas Camping Weekend for International Students at Pine Cove Ranch Camp
Who? International Students
When? March 9,Fri – March 11,Sun
Where? Pine Cove Ranch Camp, Tyler, TX
- $90 until February 25 (Early Bird Special)
- $120 if you register between February 26-March 4 (Standard)
- $150 if you register after March 4 (Late)
May be paid online or to local staff (special pricing for children) NO REFUNDS: All sales are final
T-SHIRTS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!
** Donations to help support the camp and keep camp costs low can be made through the ISI North Texas Giving Page (http://www.isionline.org/Donate/Dallas.aspx) using account 5408. Give to account 5878 specifically for scholarships.
Note that women and men are in separate cabins, this includes children. If you come with a child of the oppostie sex 2 or older, you need to find someone that you trust to take care of them in their gender cabin.
- Seminary volunteers, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code.
What will we experience?
- Music, drama, games, meet new friends, bonfire, small groups, outdoor activities (see below)
- For international students and their friends who want to learn from each other, make friends and have fun
- Discussions on the topic of “United”
- Learn from each other as we listen to each other and discuss these topics
- Take next steps in discovering God and His deep desire for you from the Bible
- Lots of fun things to do…
Other Activities (You choose):
-Music – Games – Campfire – Small Groups – Talent Show
-Two nights Lodging in a Cabin – Five Meals and Transportation
-Guided Group Trail Horseback Riding (Additional $10, limited space so sign up at the camp)
-Fishing (no license required, bring a fishing pole and tackle if you have it!)
-Canoeing – Hiking – Line Dancing – Zip Line – Barn Swing
-Sports (Soccer, Sand Volleyball, Basketball etc.)
CHILDRENS PROGRAM (for children of participants)
Ages 2+ are welcome!
Ages 6 and under are free, Ages 7 and above are full price